How To Find Out Who Owns A Company
My name is Thomas, I do internet research for a living, some of my tactics to discover information are better than a private investigator, and faster. Below are the free & easy ways for normal people to find out who owns a company and figure out if someone is legit. I am regularly disgusted with the amount of BS on the internet, and people giving each other bad advice every step of the way.
I hope this information helps you.
- To look up and see who owns a company: http://corporatedir.com/us/
- To look up their domain name ownership: http://www.who.godaddy.com (the owner is the ‘admin’ contact, make sure you own your own domain!)
- Type in their domain name into Google with the word ‘reviews’.
- Search http://www.Linkedin.com for their business name and name of the owner, when you find it.
- Search these two sites: http://www.spokeo.com and http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com (for $30 you can get a complete background history)
Trying to hide yourself for legit reasons? Like a stalker or psycho obsessed ex? This is the best service on the internet to get yourself removed from people searches: https://www.abine.com/deleteme/landing.php | Or read this article on How To Remove Yourself Online.
Words Of Advice In Trust & Relationships
If people are hiding, there is good reason, refer to my 3 rules of doubt below:
- “When in doubt, find out.”
- “When in doubt, don’t.”
- “When in doubt, there is no doubt.”
If a company or person feels the need to hide themselves by making their domain ‘private’, their name ‘private’ or not listing a phone number on their website, just don’t trust it. When there is doubt, there is no doubt, don’t! Check references, look people up, verify that sh*t. We will in a world of identity theft and online theft, I have had it happen TWICE. Back yourself up, it’s okay to verify someone is what they say they are.
Need Help Finding Someone? Busting A Cheater? Finding Out The Legitimacy Of A Company?
Contact me, email@example.com, keep it short and to the point, and I might be able to help for far less money than a private detective.